Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ibotta - just as easy.

Much like the last post that was made, another app has been found. I like this app for other reasons. This app is similar to Checkout 51, in that it has the same features. This app just slightly differs in that it is store specific. So if you frequent a particular store, you can search for the offers for that store specifically. This comes into handy if you do a lot of the grocery shopping in a few places. You can build a shopping list from both the Checkout 51, and the Ibotta app, and then upload your receipt to both. Again this is about as easy as it gets, you are already shopping, and as long as the app has your favorite stores, then you are ahead of the game.

The interface for Ibotta is nice as well. It is easily navigated. I have found I just open both apps while I make my grocery lists, then I just compare what they have to what I get. I usually do both of the offers if they have more than one offer. For example, watch this quick video, and check out this recipe.  This is slightly more time consuming than Checkout 51, but you can sometimes double dip. You can redeem milk on the Checkout 51 app, then again on the Ibotta app. It works very well so far.

Finally, Ibotta is a very nice little app. It is simple, and easy to make extra for doing the things that you are already doing. Grab the Ibotta app from here: https://ibotta.com/r/crwgbiw. Use referral code “crwgbiw”.

No comments:

Post a Comment